WestJet Change Flight Policy
In Canada, WestJet Airlines is the second largest airline after Air Canada, and its headquarter is located in Calgary, Alberta. It has a massive collection of around 777 aircraft carrying around 66000 passengers daily. Including both national and international, it covers almost 100 destinations encompassing Canada, Asia, Europe, the USA, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Central America. WestJet has signed Codeshare agreements with several airlines. Let us know in this post about some crucial points related to WestJet Change Flight. This will help you deal with an emergency when changing your travel plan.
What is the Concept Behind WestJet Change Flight?
Flight change is a progressive vision by airlines that aims to provide a suitable arrangement to have the passengers travel on a different flight by the exact airline or another flight of another airline. This magnificent provision offers passengers a seamless, safe, and comfortable air travel experience.
Different Methods of Change with WestJet Airlines
Passengers’ adequate assistance is the top priority of WestJet Airlines. Ergo, there are multiple methods available to opt for this service. Nonetheless, you can choose the following techniques to change your flight with WestJet Airlines.
- Through Live Chat – Available on the WestJet Airlines Official Website.
- By a Call – Executives are available at the 24/7 Passenger Help Desk.
- WestJet Airlines Website – Using your laptop or mobile.
- WestJet Mobile App – By using your own mobile.
Nevertheless, passengers generally prefer to contact a live executive at WestJet Airlines for perfect and quick assistance.
The Process to Speak to a Live Human at WestJet Airlines for Change
Among all the three options for Flight Change, as described above, most travelers generally like to speak directly to an authorized human at WestJet Airlines 24/7 Help Desk Center. It’s very convenient and quick too. Significantly, you should keep all the necessary documents and details handy before calling. Then, you must go through the steps below carefully to get in touch with a human at WestJet.
- First of all, pick up your phone and dial +1 (888) 937-8538.
- Now, keep listening to the automated IVR instructions.
- It would help if you pressed the appropriate button after each option.
- After that, Your call will be connected to a WestJet executive within a minute or two.
- Once you listen to a human voice, raise your concern regarding the change of flight mildly.
- When asked by the executive, provide details of whatever is requested.
- If asked, pay the charges online.
Lastly, you will receive a confirmation message on your registered Email or mobile number. Your concern will get accomplished smoothly. Nonetheless, at the same time, you do it on your own, either by the website or by using the mobile app of WestJet Airlines.
Amazingly, you can also save your money against WestJet Change Flight fees. You must know about the 24-Hour Policy for this method.
24-hour Free Flight Change Policy
According to WestJet Airlines Flight Change Policy, all tickets are eligible for change without any deduction and an additional fee if only done within the first 24 hours of the original reservation. This period is known as the ‘Risk-Free’ time frame, and no restrictions and conditions are applied to this unique service.
Significant Highlights of WestJet Flight Change Policy
Keeping the following points in mind will assist you in dealing competently with the WestJet Flight Change issues.
- Passengers will have to pay less for flight change with WestJet Airlines if they manage to do it 60 days before the scheduled departure date.
- Travelers with basic fare tickets are not eligible to make any changes after the risk-free period, i.e., 24 hours from the original reservation time.
- Passengers with Econo Flex tickets are eligible to make initial changes free of cost when traveling only within Canada.
- Those who booked their WestJet flights through OTA’s or third-party are not eligible to make changes through WestJet’s official website. Instead, they should contact their booking agent.
- According to WestJet flight change policy, passengers must contact an authorized live executive to make changes after check-in.
However, you can speak to a live person at WestJet Help Desk via the 24/7 toll-free number for more details or instant assistance.
Can I Change my WestJet Flight on my own?
Definitely Yes! You can change your WestJet Flight using the website, mobile app, or help desk toll-free number.
Can I change my flight with WestJet for Free?
Of Course! According to WestJet’s 24-hour policy, you can make initial changes for free within 24 hours of the original booking.
How to Contact a Live Executive at WestJet Airlines?
It’s simple! You must dial the 24/7 Help Desk Toll-Free number and follow the IVR instructions carefully.