Singapore Airlines Change Flight Policy
Singapore Airlines is the National Flag Carrier of The Republic of Singapore. It has won ‘the World’s Best Airline Award’ continuously for 4 times. It is a reputed and responsible airline that thrives for passengers’ utmost happiness and comfort. It has a very lucrative policy for Singapore Airlines Change Flight. Additionally, by dint of its elegant in-flight services, top-notch amenities, and 24/7 passenger assistance system Skytrax has given Singapore Airlines 5-Star airline status. Being a crucial term let us discuss the Change Flight Policy with Singapore Airlines in detail.
Can I Change Flights for Free with Singapore Airlines?
According to Singapore Airlines’ 24-hour policy, you must keep the following points in mind. It will bring you a great sigh of relief while thinking about changing your flights with Singapore Airlines.
- You can easily change your flight with Singapore Airlines free of cost.
- The first 24 hours is a ‘Risk-Free’ time that allows passengers to make any changes to their Singapore Airlines flights without paying any fee.
- If you manage to cancel or change your flight within the first 24 hours of its original purchase, you will enjoy the ‘No Deduction’ benefits as well.
However, for more information, the latest updates, and quick assistance, you should contact a live person at Singapore Airlines. This is a 24/7 service that you can opt for round the clock without a hitch.
How Much Fee Do I Need to Pay for Changing Flights with Singapore Airlines?
First of all, in terms of Flight Change fees, you need to acknowledge that you need not pay a single pence if you manage to do it within the first 24 hours of the original booking. But, if you need to change your flight after this ‘Risk-Free’ time you will have to pay a minimal fee for this purpose. The details of the payable amount are –
- You need to pay $25 to change the date or time on the Singapore Airlines ticket.
- You need to pay $25 to change the cabin class, route, or award type in a Singapore Airlines ticket.
You have the freedom to choose whether you want to make changes on your own through the website or mobile app or by contacting an authorized executive.
How to Get help from an Executive for Singapore Airlines Flight Change?
You can get instant support from a live executive for Flight Change with Singapore Airlines. De facto, most Singapore Airlines passengers prefer this method to refrain from any technical mistake while doing it on their own. You just have to dial the passenger help desk toll-free number and then follow the following steps without any mistakes.
- Call the Passenger Support Toll free number at +65 6223 8888 for Singapore Airlines Change Flight.
- Now, listen to the automated IVR instructions attentively.
- Thereafter, click the appropriate button after each given option.
- Once the call will be transferred to an executive, you will listen a warm greeting from a human.
- Speak to him/her softly and put your matter in a clear voice.
- Provide all the relevant information carefully.
- Make the payment online (if required).
Now, you will receive an instant confirmation message either on your registered mobile number or a mail on your given Email Id. This is the most preferable and easiest method to change flights with Singapore Airlines. Nonetheless, you can prefer the method based on your preferences.
How Can I Change Flights with Singapore Airlines on My Own?
At this point, you have again two options ie. either using the official website or the mobile application. After the calling method for flight change, the mobile app is the highly preferred option. Let us see the steps –
- Open the app and log in with your personal credentials.
- Now, choose ‘Manage to book’.
- Thereafter, enter the PNR and passenger’s surname in the appropriate boxes.
- Then, click on ‘Continue’.
- On the new page choose the itinerary that you have to modify.
- Now, click on ‘Change’.
- Then, choose new flight dates.
- Fill in all the relevant details in the right columns.
- Here, you need to choose a new excuse (from the drop-down) describing the reason for missing the trip.
- Make the payment online (if required).
- And finally, click on ‘Proceed’.
You will receive a new confirmation message regarding your new booking. This message may appear either on your registered Email Id or mobile number. You should get a printout of the tickets for further reference.
When Should I Call for Singapore Airlines to Change Flight?
Singapore airlines representatives are available 24/7 to change your flight and also for everything which you want to do in your travel plan. Hence you may contact them whenever required without a second doubt.
Can I Change My Flight with Singapore Airlines for free?
Definitely Yes! You can change your Singapore Flights absolutely free but within the first 24 hours of the original booking.
Do I need to pay for a Name Change with Singapore Airlines?
Yes! You need to pay for a name change on Singapore Airlines tickets. The payable amount is determined by the ticket type, class of booking, distance, etc.