Air France Change Flight Policy : Complete Details
Air France is the Flag Carrier of France and secures a glorious reputation in the world of airlines. It covers 29 domestic and 201 international destinations in 78 countries. The glory of Air France leads the industry owing to its sophisticated in-flight services, aristocratic amenities, and top passenger assistance services. Furthermore, people also prefer traveling with Air France due to its great policies related to ticket cancellation, baggage, etc. However, Air France Change Flight is a crucial term that most people look for. This post will guide you to deal with all the possible scenarios about this term.
Points to Note About Air France’s Change Flight Policy
Keeping all the points in mind will help you deal with the Policies and other Terms and Conditions regarding Flight Change.
- You can modify your flights for free and without any deduction if you can manage to do so within the first 24 hours of the original reservation.
- There should be a minimum gap of 7 days between the date of departure and the date of cancellation.
- If your risk-free cancellation period (i.e. first 24 hours from the original booking) is over, you will have to pay the difference in fare fees depending on the booking type, category of seat, and distance.
- If the difference between the previous booking and the now is low, Air France will provide you with travel credits that you can redeem for future bookings.
However, for quick assistance and more information, you can also contact Air France’s 24/7 Passenger Help Desk Center. Now, you may search for the Flight Change Fees with Air France. Don’t worry! Jump to the next heading.
Fees for Flight Change with Air France
In case you intend to change your Air France flights after 24 hours of the original booking, you are required to pay cancellation fees. Fees for cancellation or any change depending on the following 2 vital factors.
- You need to pay $20 to $50 for any correction in name/destination/date change. You need to pay $20 if canceling/changing at the airport. $50 for re-issuance of a ticket offline.
- The flight change fees are subject to non-full flex refundable tickets only. Full-flex refundable tickets can be changed free of cost.
How Can I Change My Air France Flight?
Air France is known as a passenger-friendly airline that provides quick assistance to its travelers in the best way possible. However, there are several options to choose from to Change Flights with Air France viz.
- Air France Official Website
- Passenger Help Desk Center
- Live Chat
- Mobile Application
Interestingly, you can choose any of the above methods, yet people prefer speaking to a live executive at Air France. Hence, let us understand the steps for the Air France Change Flight process by speaking to an executive at the 24/7 Help desk.
By Calling Air France
- Dial the Air France Help Desk Number 1 (800) 237-2747.
- Keep listening to the automated IVR messages.
- You also have to click the right number from the dial pad after each option.
- Within a minute or two your call will be assigned to an executive.
- Then, the executive will respond to you with a warm greeting.
- Move on with your concern with a clear voice
- Keep all your relevant details and documents ready and provide the executive with the necessary information as required.
- Make the payment using any online platform (if required).
You will get an instant confirmation message on your registered mobile number or a mail in your Email Inbox. Now, if you require, and if applicable, fill in the refund online form, or can also request the same from the executive on your behalf. Within 7 working days.
On the other hand, you can also do the same task (Flight Change) online using Live Chat or through the official website of Air France.
Using Air France’s Official Website
- First of all, visit Air France’s official website.
- After that, go to manage booking on the home screen.
- Then, mention the reservation code and your last name in the appropriate columns.
- Now, click the ‘Confirm’ icon.
- Here you can see the booking details on the new screen.
- Here you have to click on the appropriate one that you want to change.
- Then, click on ‘Flight Change’.
- Now, click on ‘Proceed’
- Make the necessary changes in the new page available that you want and whatever is allowed.
- Then, click on ‘Search Flight’.
- Now, choose the most suitable flights.
- Finally, you have to pay online to complete the process.
You will receive the confirmation message immediately either on your registered mobile or in your registered email inbox. However, if you seek any assistance at any spur of the moment just speak out to a live human at Air France Help Desk confidently.
Air France FAQs
Why Do I Face Issues While Changing Flights with Air France?
This may happen as Air France allows change flight online process only if the reservation is confirmed through its Air France website, call center, or the airport counter. In this situation, you ought to contact the vendor at the soonest.
Can I Transfer My Air France Tickets to Someone?
Not at all. Air France tickets are not transferable and only the actual passenger is allowed to travel with the original ticket.
Can I Change My Air France Flights for Free?
Yes of course! The 24-hour cancelation policy allows you to make any changes or cancel your bookings for free but only within the first 24 hours of the original reservation.