Emirates Airlines Change Flight Policy : Date, fees and much more..
Emirates is one of the two flag bearers of the UAE. Garhoud, Dubai is the headquarters of Emirates Airlines. Emirates Airlines has been a crucial part of The Emirates Group. It covers more than 150 cities in 80 nations across all continents. In the year 2019, it secured the honor of being the most influential airline in the Middle East. Furthermore, it has been known to be the fourth-greatest airline in the world by scheduled income passenger-kilometers taken off, and in terms of freight tonne-kilometers flown the second-largest. So, let us explore the Emirates Airlines Change Flight Policy in detail because it carries a large number of passengers every day to different destinations.
General Terms and Conditions for Emirates Flight Change
Keeping the following general terms and conditions in mind before changing a flight with Emirates Airlines will help you deal with the situation competently.
- Emirates Airlines allows you only to rebook flights for another date or time only.
- You need to request a rebooking of the flight to a new date at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled date of departure.
- You can rebook or make any changes for free and without any deductions within the first 24 hours of the original booking.
- Payable fees for flight change are subject to the fare type you have to make changes in your scheduled Emirates flights.
- If you miss rebooking your flights with Emirates Airlines before the fee changes, you will be required to pay the rebooking fee.
However, there is a window open for your instant support 24/7. You can speak to an Emirates Airline’s live expert by dialing the toll-free number.
Same-Day Flight Change Policy with Emirates Airlines
You may change your Emirates Flights easily 24 hours before the scheduled departure. But, after that, you shall be liable to make the necessary payment for the flight change. In this situation, it is always advisable to speak directly to an authorized live executive at Emirates Airlines Passenger’s Help Desk for the utmost clarity and instant assistance. However, you can easily contact the Customer assistance center by dialing the 24/7 toll-free number i.e. +1 (800) 777-3999.
Emirates Flight Change Fee
To avoid unnecessary complications while changing your flights with Emirates Airlines knowing the fee for flight change will help you excellently. The fee is basically on different factors such as –
- Booking Class.
- Distance of the Destination.
- Difference between the Date of Changing and the Date of Travelling.
However, you keep the following Emirates Flight Change Fees chart for easy understanding.
- For Economy Class bookings you shall be liable to pay between $ 75 to $ 200.
- Business Class Ticket holders are required to pay between $ 300 to $ 400.
- First Class Passengers are required to pay between $ 250 to $ 400 USD.
- Passengers who get Economy Saver, and Flex tickets will have to pay $ 200.
- Business Flex, First Flex, and Business Saver ticket holders are liable to pay $ 400.
How to Change Flights with Emirates Airlines?
Emirates Airlines is a reputed and passenger-centric airline that is known for its great services for all requirements. Thus, you can use any of the following options for Emirates Airlines Change Flight.
- Emirates Airlines Official Website
- Passenger Help Desk Center
- Emirates Airlines Mobile App
Talk to a Live Person at Emirates Airlines for a Change Flight
However, passengers choose simply to talk to a live executive by calling the passenger help desk center. Furthermore, it brings two benefits at a time i.e. Information as well as instant technical assistance. Therefore let us go through the steps first to get in touch with a live expert.
This service is available 24/7 and is highly preferred by parents as well as travel experts. Let us see the process to speak to an executive with a call.
- Dial Emirates Airline’s Toll-Free Number 1 (800) 777-3999.
- Then, listen to the automated IVR instructions carefully.
- You also need to touch the right button on the dialing pad after each option.
- Within a minute or two you will be connected to an authorized executive.
- Then, an executive will welcome you warmly and will ask about your concern.
- Speak up softly and describe your issues in a clear voice.
- Now, the authorized expert will ask for some essential details.
- Provide him/her with all the information undoubtedly.
- Here, you will have to pay the applicable fees online (if required).
You will get a confirmation email or message instantly from Emirates Airlines. You may get a printout of your new flight tickets.
Emirates Airlines FAQ’s
Can I Change Emirates Flights for Free?
Undoubtedly Yes! You are eligible to change your Flights with Emirates Airlines free of cost and with zero deduction. But, you need to make changes only within the first 24 hours of the original booking.
How Do I Get in Touch with a Human at Emirates Airlines?
You may contact the Passenger Help Desk Department 24/7. You may call them for any sort of air-travel-oriented assistance with Emirates Airlines.
Should I Book Emirates Airlines on My Own?
Of Course! You can book flights easily on your own either by Emirates Airline’s Mobile App or through the official website. Opth these options are available 24/7.